勝画楼=法蓮寺跡 Shogarou – Hourenji temple ruin

博物館 | |
  • ツイッターボタン
  • フェイスブックボタン
  • グーグルバズボタン
  • ヤフーボタン
  • はてブボタン
  • デリシャスボタン

勝画楼=法蓮寺跡(しょうがろう=ほうれんじあと)

鹽竈神社別当法蓮寺は室町時代後半の創建といわれます。現況は旧法蓮寺の東端に位置していた書院と書院に至る玄関及び広間からなっています。幸運にも明治4年の廃寺に撤去をまぬがれ、明治9年6月明治天皇の東北巡幸の際の行在所となりました。しかし、明治11年民間に売却され料亭として利用されましたが、昭和36年再び鹽竈神社の所有となりました。勝画楼は「画にもまさる楼」の意をもって仙台藩5代藩主伊達吉村によって命名されたといわれています。

材質・形状:建物
収蔵場所:宮城県塩竈市本町6-1
閲覧可

地図


より大きな地図で 「文化の港 シオーモ」 を表示

JPN|ENG

Shogarou – Hourenji temple ruin

DESCRIPTION

Hourenji temple, an attachment of Shiogama shrine, was established in the late Muromachi period. At present, the only remains are the study room located in the east side of the temple and accessible from the entrance to the main hall. This temple was abandoned Meiji 4 (1871), but luckily avoided removal. In June of Meiji 9(1876), the temple was used for the Meiji Emperor’s stay when he visited the Tohoku area. In 1878, the temple was sold to a private company and used as a restaurant, however in 1961, it was returned to Shiogama shrine. This building, was named Shogarou by Date Yoshimura, the fifth feudal lord of the Sendai domain. The name means “magnificent beauty exceeding that of a picture”.

LOCATION

6-1, Motomachi, Shiogama, Miyagi

日本語|ENG